Requesting for Alliance Bank for Level 60 Diplos.

Go down

Requesting for Alliance Bank for Level 60 Diplos. Empty Requesting for Alliance Bank for Level 60 Diplos.

Post  Symphy on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 am

As the title mentioned. Can it be done? I wish to donate my remaining jades and ethyrs.

So i could help people who need it. And of course still continue for runs at crabbies at RT2 =3

Symphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Requesting for Alliance Bank for Level 60 Diplos. Empty Re: Requesting for Alliance Bank for Level 60 Diplos.

Post  Lawful on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:47 am

Symphy wrote:As the title mentioned. Can it be done? I wish to donate my remaining jades and ethyrs.

So i could help people who need it. And of course still continue for runs at crabbies at RT2 =3

I guess that could be done since were doing the crab and second boss that already drop crystals , but the thing is that for some players the crab might be green and ruin drops.
Lawful
Lawful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Requesting for Alliance Bank for Level 60 Diplos. Empty Re: Requesting for Alliance Bank for Level 60 Diplos.

Post  Symphy on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:18 am

Yeap i understand, but for those who are lvl 67-70 even. The crab is still white name. So probably we could get ethyrs out of him :3

Symphy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down