Ethereal Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Contribution/Priority System

5 posters

Go down

Alliance Contribution/Priority System Empty Alliance Contribution/Priority System

Post  Katsumi Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:35 am

People currently on list:

Katsumi:-2.2
Glasglow:4.8
Archer:0
Pearl:4.8
Pollyanna:0
Niji:4.8
Yashiro:0
Tyl (bibi):0
Va (gotbuffs):4.8
Simq(gotbuffs):0
Sinyk:0
Symphy:0
KenichiX:0
Theprophet:0

(more members are welcome, but need to speak directly with me ingame)

How does the system works?
*Atm I'll be deciding this arbitrarily, but the system can be tweaked later on.

We go in do the runs in pt and at the end of every boss, anyone that receive a Lv75 material will drop it so the group supervisor can gather the materials to be sent off to the alliance bank later. Everyone will start off at contribution: 0 aside from the 4 on the priority list. That is to say that they are still missing items from previous raids thus their higher priority for level 75 equips first before others. You need contribution points before you can request an item. The minimum amount of contribution before requesting an armor piece is 7, and for weapon is 8. It works out to be 1 mat = 1 contribution point, since the boss usually drops 2-3 mats and with two bosses is 4-6 in d5 splitting between a 4-6 pt members contribution = mats/members. Now lets say if two same class of char request an item on the list. The one with the higher contribution points gets the item, and will be deduct the amount of points required. If they are different class and have the minimum points required, and the alliance bank has enough materials then they can get their equips before the other class with higher contribution does assuming it won't hinder the progress of the higher priority, else they have to wait for more materials.

Supposedly a level 75 armor piece drops. If any of the members can use it then he/she can request the item, even if their contribution is less than 7 or 8, this is the only exception. They will get negative contribution if less than 7. The contribution/priority system also applies here. If the same class and gender request the dropped equipment, lets say male Ranger A has 7 C Points, and male Ranger B has 8, then Ranger B will get priority of the equipment even if Ranger A receive it from the random drop, to be fair. If an armor piece is not needed by the group, then they will donate it to the alliance bank which will add 7 / # members contribution points for that particular run.

Members with high priority: Done and CLEARED

Current Supervisor: Katsumi, Glasglow, Archer
Current Banker: Katsumi, Glasglow, Archer
(If you want to be a supervisor or banker, speak directly with me ingame when you are available)

Supervisor/Banker duty: To lead the dungeon runs and account for mats, members, contribution points and post that information on this page so that I may update contribution point later.

Any question/concerns/debates regarding the contribution/priority system, please post a new topic in the Alliance Bank Category.

Last edited by Katsumi on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 8 times in total

Katsumi

Back to top Go down

Alliance Contribution/Priority System Empty Re: Alliance Contribution/Priority System

Post  KitFai Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 pm

can I replace Niji since he left the alliance? ^_^
KitFai
KitFai

Back to top Go down

Alliance Contribution/Priority System Empty Re: Alliance Contribution/Priority System

Post  Lawful Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Okay pretty much cleared the list today.

Made boots for Yashiro, KenjinX, simq.
Armor for Polly
Hat for Pearl.

~Cheers
Lawful
Lawful

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowOnna Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:20 pm

i never left the alliance =.=

RainbowOnna

Back to top Go down

Post  theprophet Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:26 pm

aite sign me up

theprophet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum